How to Find Duplicate Files?
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-21 22:39:01
You can create duplicate files as you rename or use files in another context, or just backup more than you had intended. Duplicate files take up much space and can also be a harassment when you are searching for a certain file. Duplicate File Finder will help you find all duplicate files in a folder and its sub folders. You can delete these duplicates and regain the storage space that they occupied. Duplicate files finder will compare the content of your files so it will find duplicates even if they are using different file names.
Duplicate File Finder is a powerful tool for you to find and resolve duplicate photos, documents, spreadsheets, and more! Removing duplicates will also help to speed up indexing and reduces back up size and time. Its scan results are shown as a list in the results tab, where you can select any file by looking at its name, size, date, location.
1. Download Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. Launch the program and select "Duplicate files finder" in the right list.
3. Check the disk you want to scan for duplicate files and click "Next" to start the process.
4. When the scanning finished, there will be a list of duplicate files. Check the files you want to delete in the scanning result and click "Delete" at the top.
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- Online For Sale nortj
- GHD Hair Straightener gdrpm
- A Desired Components of just cavalli glasses
- Discounted Ray Ban Wayfarer zehuo
- Fake Ray Bans jsjft
- New GHD Scarlet Deluxe Collection Set aibtw
- GHDs Outlet lgdjq
- GHD Pink Limited Edition Box Set dubyj
- GHDs Straighteners gobwz
- Ray Ban 4075 vmodw