How to Delay A Certain Entry on StartUP
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-15 19:04:56
When you start your computer, there are several programs running automatically on startup. With so many programs in the startup, it will take long time to start your computer and slow down your operation. Startup Manager is a program of Glary utilities that provides you the possibility to manage the Windows startup procedure. It offers you the possibility to control which programs automatically start up. You can add one entry or delete one entry. You can also delay one entry by setting the delay time.
1. Download Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. In the "Optimize &Improve" list, select Startup Manager.
3. There you can see a list of programs that are started when Windows starts or a new user login.
4. Check the entry that you want to delay and click "Delay". There you can set the delay time.
5. Then you will see the entry in the below list. If you want to cancel the delay, you can check the item and click "Undelay".
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- cheap jerseys online store
- cheap chocolate bailey button triplet uggs
- replica ugg Dakota flats
- top quality beats by dr dre mixr on ear headphones replacement cable white up to 50 off
- cheap price beats by dr dre pro over ear headphones bluetooth for sale philippines laguna sale online 2014
- chestnut kids classic tall s n ugg boots
- price melt down beats by dre solo hd vs bose qc15 review say no to high prices
- jordan 13 high heels
- ugg slippers coquette size 8
- cheap authentic nfl jerseys from china