How to Delay A Certain Entry on StartUP
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-15 19:04:56
When you start your computer, there are several programs running automatically on startup. With so many programs in the startup, it will take long time to start your computer and slow down your operation. Startup Manager is a program of Glary utilities that provides you the possibility to manage the Windows startup procedure. It offers you the possibility to control which programs automatically start up. You can add one entry or delete one entry. You can also delay one entry by setting the delay time.
1. Download Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. In the "Optimize &Improve" list, select Startup Manager.
3. There you can see a list of programs that are started when Windows starts or a new user login.
4. Check the entry that you want to delay and click "Delay". There you can set the delay time.
5. Then you will see the entry in the below list. If you want to cancel the delay, you can check the item and click "Undelay".
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- Links of London Necklaces 7 - $88.00 : links of london, linksoflondonoutlete.net
- Abholen Billig New Balance Grau Gelb Grün
- Nuovo stile New Balance Formatori Uomo 996 Nero Paleviolet Rosso
- Haut standard Adidas Hommes Blanc Training Superstar 2
- Godetevi buon mercato per comprare New Balance Training
- Vind Nike Totaal oranje Zwart Roze pow Running Vrouwen Running Shoes
- Acquistare a basso prezzo Uomo New Balance Grigio Pure Bianco Formatori
- Disegno speciale Adidas Rosso Bianco
- In buona vendita Adidas Jogging Bianco Superstar Ii Neutro
- Good quality of Unisex 620