How to Erase Tracks
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-14 00:21:51
Your computer can track all of your actions and store all the evidence on your hard drive. The websites you have visited - web pages, pictures, movies, videos, and cookies, etc. The Windows Run history, recent documents, temporary files, and open/save dialog box, etc. All of these tracks are left on your hard drive. Anyone else can see where you have been on the Internet and the images, movies you have viewed, even everything you did on your computer would leave trace on your computer. How to protect your privacy, keep your surfing private, Tracks Eraser is a great internet eraser to protect you with only one click, you can erase all the history tracks safely and completely .
Solution1. Download Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. Launch this program and select Tracks Eraser in the "Privacy&Security"
3. Then you can see all the items that can be erased. Check the items you want to delete and click " Erase checked tracks". Before erase the tracks, you can also click "Analyze"to know how many tracks needed to be erased.
4. Click "Yes" in the pop-up message.
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- Air Jordan I Alpha 1 Patent Leather Retro for sale
- how to buy beats by dr dre solo 2 on ear headphone wireless hd manual rush in today
- replica Air Jordan IX Retro
- lv authentic designer handbag dropshippers
- cyber monday 2014 air jordan countdown package
- nike jordan usa jersey
- cheap jordan 13 pink and white
- air jordan basketball shoes uk
- top quality michael kors grayson simple large white satchels factory price
- how to get beats by dr dre solo 2 on ear headphone wireless hd giveaway in the official store