How to Optimize the Memory of Your PC
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-13 23:20:45
Insufficient PC memory is the main cause of system slowdown. Memory leaks due to running programs can be very hazardous for the health of the computer. It makes your computer slow, unstable and in worst cases it may also result in computer crashes and blue screen of deaths. Other causes of the system slowdown include: There are many programs running at the same time not using the memory efficiently; Large and heavy sized applications are running simultaneously; RAM memory is insufficient. Memory Optimizer of Glary Utilities is efficient memory optimizer software which cleans and optimizes your system memory to make your PC work fast. You can configure the critical limit of the memory usage and set the limit to automatically optimize memory when it reaches the defined critical limit.
1. Download Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. Select "Memory Optimizer" in the right list to monitor and optimize free memory in the background.
3. You can adjust the memory amount you can free up and then click "Optimize" to start freeing up the memory. Click "Options" to set the memory limit.
4. When the process finishes, click "OK" to end it.
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- buty nike wmns air max 90 vt
- classic air jordan cp 3 shoes black white on clearance
- mesh football practice jerseys
- nike free schwarz herren
- nike air max 90 hyperfuse independence day red
- nike shox junior mexico
- nike shox nz eu dark obsidian
- nike shox grey pink
- nike shox deliver pink
- air max schuhe bw 069