How to Recover Disk Space
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-08 19:28:32
Disk Space is an amount of computer storage space on random-access memory devices, such as on a hard drive, floppy or USB flash drive. With the passing of time, much of the disk space is occupied by temporary files like those in the system temporary folder, the Internet Explorer Cache and Cookies folder, Recycle Bin and various other areas of your system. When there is not enough disk space, your computer will slow down and many errors begin to occur frequently.
Disk Cleaner of Glary Utilities lets you easily clean up unwanted files / data off your HDD. It also allows you to easily clean up disk space that is used by temporary files. It is very easy to use, and you just need to check items you want to clean and press "Next" button.
1. Download Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. Launch Glary Utilities and select the "Disk Cleaner" in the right list.
3. You can just choose the drives you want to clean up and click "Next". It scan the drives you select quickly and list the objects that can be freed.
4. When the scanning finishes, click"Next" to begin the cleaning process.
5. Click "finish" to close the program.
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- Seguridad Adidas Blu Jogging Running Shoes Neutro
- Tariffa scontata Adidas Formazione Uomo Retro Running Blu
- Scegliere Toms Mujeres Casual
- Réduits New Balance 996 Hommes Running
- Wählen atmungs New Balance Running Weiß 806 Herren
- Imperante Adidas Outdoor Shoes Neutro Jogging Obsidian
- Analyzing The best louis vuitton serial number Through Points
- Newest Grigio Nero
- Per scegliere Rosso Nero Bianco Air Jordan
- Précieux New Balance Hommes Trainers 574 Blanc