How to Encrypt a File
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-29 20:08:20
Snoopers can easily access files and passwords on your computer without your Windows password. All they have to do is insert a special disc into your computer and power it up. If you want to protect your computer from this type of attack, you have to encrypt the files that you don’t want others to be able to access. File Encryption is scrambling process in which files are made unreadable until the specific decryption method has been employed. Encryption is normally used to protect highly sensitive documents, but it's a good way to stop people from looking at your personal stuff. By encrypting files or folders, you can easily protect your information.
File Encryptor of Glary Utilities is a great helper for you to protect files from unauthorized access. You can choose a file you want to encrypt and set one password. In this way, this file can only be browsed by entering this key.
1. Download Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. Launch this program and select the "File Encryptet" in the right list.
3. Select the files you want to encrypt by clicking "Browse". Find the files you want to encrypt and add to the list.
4. Then enter a password and click "Encrypt".
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- How to Delete Context Menu
- How to Clean Registry
- How to Fix Shortcuts
- How to Recover Disk Space
- How to Optimize the Memory of Your PC
- How to Erase Tracks
- How to Delay A Certain Entry on StartUP
- How to Completely Delete Files
- How to Encrypt a File
- How to Find Duplicate Files?
- nike shox r3 damen
- nfl jersey 43
- nike free women schuhe
- air max 1 gold black
- nike free run v2 mid test
- air max 90 shop uk
- nike free neon pink kaufen
- nike free run mit chip
- 2012 nike air max 1 hyperfuse schuhe
- air max light 44