How to Completely Delete Files
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-29 18:45:02
You know you should shred sensitive documents in a paper shredder to protect yourself against data and identity theft. The same is true for data on your PC. When you delete some files or folders, they will go to the Recycle Bin. But emptying your recycling bin doesn't permanently delete your files. When you empty the recycling bin, your operating system only deletes the records it has of the files you want to delete. Yet they still remain on the hard drive memory. To permanently delete a file, you need to not only delete its record, but also overwrite the physical portion of the hard drive where it lives.
With File Shredder you can permanently remove any sensitive digital information from your computer such as Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint files, music files, videos and photos without fear they could be recovered.
1. Download the Glary Utilities and install it on your computer.
2. Launch the program and select the "File Shredder" in the right list to erase files permanently.
3. Then there you can add the files or folders that you want to delete permanently by clicking "Add Files" or "Add folders". Then you can click "Erase Now".
4. There will pop up a message for you to make sure you want to erase the files. Click "Yes", file shredding will be finished in a few seconds.
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- Online For Sale nortj
- GHD Hair Straightener gdrpm
- A Desired Components of just cavalli glasses
- Discounted Ray Ban Wayfarer zehuo
- Fake Ray Bans jsjft
- New GHD Scarlet Deluxe Collection Set aibtw
- GHDs Outlet lgdjq
- GHD Pink Limited Edition Box Set dubyj
- GHDs Straighteners gobwz
- Ray Ban 4075 vmodw