How to Clean Registry
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-03 23:01:15
Windows Registry is a crucial part of your PC's operation system. Problems with the Windows Registry can lead to Windows crashes and error messages. Common registry problems includes references left behind after uninstallation, missing or corrupt hardware drivers or orphaned start-up programs. Too many registry errors can slow down your computer as Windows needs more time to load, search, and read data from the Registry.
Glary Registry Repair scans your Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information, adwares and spywares that use registry and provides a detailed list of the errors found. Glary Registry Repair is safe as it makes backups of any registry change made. Whenever you clean the Registry, a corresponding Undo file is generated for any changes made. You can restore any changes by clicking 'Restore previous repairs'.
1. When you want to clean or repair your registry, please download Glary Registry Repair and install it on your computer.
2. Launch Glary Registry Repair. In the left list, you can see the Task list. You can also select the sections you want to scan to save time.
3. Select the sections you want to scan and click "Scan registry for problems" in the left corner. Then it begins to scan.
4. When it finishes scanning, you will see the results. It shows how many problems found. Then you can option "Repair" to clean the registry.
5. When it finishes repairing, select "close".
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.