How to Delete Context Menu
By iris, Updated on 2012-08-03 22:41:55
Context Menu is a pop-up menu that offers a limited set of choices for you to find the program you need. Context menus are usually hierarchically organized, allowing navigation through different levels of the menu structure. With too many items in the context menu, it will be a daunting task to start the right program. So you need to remove the useless items at regular intervals to keep the context menu clean and neat. Is there a way to delete some items in the context menu? Context menu manager in the Glary Utilities can be a great helper.
1. First of all, please download Glary Utilities from the official website. It is free and safe. Then install it on your computer.
2. Launch the program and click Modules. In the left list, choose Optimize&Improve item, then you can find Context Menu Manager. It can manage context menus for files, folders and systems.
3. There you can see all the items in the context menu. Click the check mark to leave the item you want to delete and click "Remove". You can also disable a certain item.
4. When you click "Remove", there will pop up a message. If you want to remove it permanently, just click "Yes".
Leave your comment.
Please note: your comment will not be visible until it is approved by our editors. Comments must be in English, and must not contain advertisements, profanities, or links to third-party resources.
- How to Delete Empty Folders
- How to Know the Space Usage
- How to Split Files
- Powerful and Effective Encryption Tool
- Powerful Tracks Eraser
- How to Select File Deletion Tool
- louis vuitton alma red chili
- new jordans price
- Air Jordan XVIII Original OG Black Blue
- oakley shop uk
- ray ban gl盲ser
- oakley golf pants 42
- air jordan 8 kids
- ray ban 3025 gold black
- nike air max command schwarz grau
- zapatillas nike air jordan 11 retro concord